Your cart is currently empty!
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
1. Book with obvious signs of use
2. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
3. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 792, Dwarka puri colony, 60 feet main road, Indore. PIN CODE – 452009
Applicable products are returnable within the applicable return window if you’ve received them in a condition that is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, is defective, or is different from their description on the product detail page on Catit India.
Return will be processed only if:
1. It is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
2. The product is not different from what was shipped to you;
3. The product is returned in original condition (with the brand’s/manufacturer’s box, MRP tag intact, user manual, warranty card, and all the accessories therein).
4. If you wish to return an electronic device that stores personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device before returning it.
5. Products may not be eligible for return in some cases, including cases of buyer’s remorse such as incorrect model or color of product ordered or incorrect product ordered.
Products marked as “non-returnable” on the product detail page cannot be returned. However, in the unlikely event of the damaged, defective, or wrong item is delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or replacement, as applicable. We may contact you to ascertain the product’s damage or defect before issuing a refund/replacement. We reserve the right to pick up the product to ascertain the damage or defect in the product before issuing a refund/replacement
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns